Wednesday, November 28, 2012

5 Link Ups: Navy Sweater and Top

 Sometimes I have an entire outfit all laid out in head and other times it's one piece that leads to another. This is the "other" times. The cardigan is the seed and the rest grew from that. 
Cardigan: Old Navy
Top: Pattern V from "Les Couleurs Francaises" Japanese sewing book
Leggings: Drafted pattern
This is a great book.
Easy to follow instructions and what I really like about this book is most of the patterns are in both children's and adults.
Lily Moon had to dance in the back to get Lala to smile. First a cookie... now dancing... what next... a pony?!
*Sheesh!*
***
I'm linking up over at Kilee's today and Morgan's tomorrow. Come on over and check it out!
***

ss_button

5 comments:

  1. such a great outfit - all the pieces together just look perfect together! Love that top you made . . . another Japanese pattern book to keep my eye on:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucinda. I've had this book for over a year now and I've been waiting for Lala to fit into the smallest size and she finally does! I'm planning on making a dress next time.

      Delete
  2. Awe! How adorable she is in her outfit. So cute! Love the cardi and the top as well. Thanks for sharing about the book. I still want to look for some old sewing books maybe or some old patterns, I have one or two that I got from the rummage sale and I want more. :) It is nice to be able to create something though and our little one's get to wear it looking oh so cute. :) MOmmy I too have a new link up on my blog, and I am inviting you. Hope to see you there! http://www.thriftysahmway.com/2012/11/a-week-of-selbys-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selby has some REALLY cute outfits! Great finds!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much and for the link up! :)

      Delete

Blogging tips